Frozen Faceoff Craft Brew Hop
Join us for an afternoon or evening (or both!) of fun and experience the craft beer boom in Saint Paul! We have some amazing breweries lined up that are the latest and hoppin' places in town that you CAN’T easily walk to from the Xcel Energy Center! We have partnered with the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) to give you the opportunity to taste flagship, seasonal and local favorites on these tours! Have a great time on our unique transportation and don't worry about the hassle of transportation in between breweries!
Breweries featured include Bad Weather Brewing Company, Flat Earth Brewing Company, and Summit Brewing Company.
- 6:30 - 9:30pm Thursday March 15th
- noon - 3pm Friday March 16th
- noon - 3pm Saturday March 17th
- Or click HERE to book 6-9pm on both March 16th and 17th
- Sample local craft beer – one full pint at each location included
- Snacks on the bus
- Bottled Water on the bus
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time and help select your craft beer
- Convenient pick up and drop off location across from Xcel Energy Center
- Professional driver
- Unique transportation featuring our incredibly-fun Open Air Bus or our brand new Enclosed Bus, based on numbers and weather conditions
Pick Up Location Information
Right across from Xcel Energy Center in parking lot, on 7th street. Map below reflects Xcel Energy Center.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in, make sure to bring your ID!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
This tour includes our fun open air bus when weather permits. Or our coach bus.
Public tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.
*Breweries subject to change without notice