Brewery Distillery Cidery Tour
Good things come in threes, and this tour is no exception. We’ll take you to a brewery, a distillery, and a cidery for delicious artisan beverages. The Twin Cities’ clean, clear water makes some of the country’s best libations. Taste for yourself with drinks included at Royal Foundry Craft Spirits, Number 12 Cider, and Bauhaus Brew Labs.
What's Included - All-Inclusive Experience!
- Up-to-3-hour experience visiting 1 brewery, 1 distillery, and 1 cidery
- Transportation: open-air bus runs only in Minneapolis or St Paul; luxury enclosed bus is available metro-wide
- Pick-up location of your choice
- Beer, spirit, or cider at each venue
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Professional driver
- Gratuities for brewery staff, tour guide, and driver
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Music hookup for your playlist
Included Venues OR Choose Your Own
- Royal Foundry Craft Spirits- A Minneapolis distillery with British spirit, this grain-to-glass distillery produces fine spirits made in the classic British tradition using grains, botanicals and classic recipes. Sample their London style dry gin, Royal Navy style rum, or single malt Scotch style whiskey. Cheers!
- Number 12 Cider - Minnesota’s largest cider house, located in the North Loop. This hip craft cidery uses centuries-old techniques to create up to 16 lines of distinctive ciders. Sample semi-dry Barrel 44, semi-sweet Trilogy, or sweet Flo-Rider. With 15 awards under their belt, there’s no wrong choice!
- Bauhaus Brew Labs- Bauhaus takes a unique look at classic German-inspired beer styles, skewed slightly by a sense of play and adventure. Their flavor-forward, sessionable beers are crafted to surprise and delight without taxing the palate. Sample core beers like Lounge Wizard or seasonal curiosities like Shortpants.
- Click here to view our transportation options.