Craft Brew Hop
Join us for an evening of fun experiencing the craft beer boom! We selected three amazing breweries for a hoppin' good time on the town! Let us do the driving so you don't have to. Your taste buds will thank you!
- Public Tour: 6-9pm Fridays (Jul 9 - Oct 1)
- Private Tour: Select your own time and day of the week! Contact us for availability and booking.
- Public Tour: $78 per person
- Private Tour: Varies depending on number of guests and size of vehicle booked.
- Begins and ends INSIDE LaSalle Plaza by escalators outside of Rock Bottom (825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402); located on Hennepin Avenue between 8th and 9th Streets
- Sample local craft beer - includes one pint of your choice at each location:
- Utepils Brewing - European-style lagers and ales with a few fun Minnesota favorites
- Fulton Beer - No-gimmick ales, crisp lagers, and a fun hard seltzer
- Bauhaus Brew Labs - Playful, German-inspired lagers, ales, and fruity hard seltzers
- Many breweries have food on-site for purchase via their kitchen or a food truck
Join us for an evening of fun experiencing the craft beer boom! We selected three amazing breweries for a hoppin' good time on the town! You're given the opportunity to taste flagship, seasonal and local favorites on this tour. Have a great time with your guide and driver without worrying about the hassle of transportation between breweries. Your taste buds will thank you!