BOOKING, PRICING, AND CONTRACT INFORMATION
Twin Cities Brewery Tours takes pride in providing a carefree, smooth, and effortless experience. Let us do that for you! We offer tours for ANY size group from one to one hundred...or more! You can choose a tour as-is, ask us to customize it to your desired specifications, or have us design one from scratch. Tours and pricing may be modified to meet almost any budget. Contact us for details or simply book now.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking is as easy as 1-2-3!
- You can reserve your experience for only $99! Click here to select your date, time, and experience; fill in your contact information and credit card details
- On the next business day our Experience Expert will contact you to customize, confirm, and charge a $250 deposit
- Final count of tour participants is due along with final payment 7 days prior to tour
OR click the orange bar below to complete a Tour Inquiry Form and we'll be in touch!
* Does not include taxes, fees, or gratuities
- Date / time not confirmed until receipt of Private Tour Agreement after Step 2 above
- All payments go towards the total purchase price
- Once a tour is reserved and / or confirmed all payments are non-refundable
- No refunds for cancellation or no shows
- Tours run rain, shine, or snow
- If your group needs transportation to and from our tour locations we can provide that too!
- Click here to view our transportation options (including MN's only open-air bus!)
- When are tours available?
- January through December, 7 days a week
- What size group can you accommodate?
- We've done tours for two to two hundred
- Can we shorten or lengthen a tour?
- Yes! We customize to match your schedule
- Are buses handicapped accessible?
- Not unless you specifically request one and it's available on your tour date and time
- Are drinks included?
- Yes! 1 pint or cocktail at each stop
- Can we have more drinks?
- Yes! We have an All You Can Drink package option; discuss with our Experience Expert
- Can we add food or additional drink stops?
- Yes! Discuss this with our Experience Expert when s/he contacts you to customize and confirm
- Can we bring on food or drink?
- Yes! Bring what you need to make yourself comfortable for the duration
- No hard liquor or glass bottles are allowed
- Where do you pick up?
- Houses, hotels, businesses within the metro area; additional fees may apply to outlying areas
- What's included in the price?
- All private tour final totals will include price of tour, taxes, fees, and gratuities
- Price varies based on factors like package selected, duration of tour, number of participants, itinerary, whether transportation is included, etc