Flavors of the Bold North Food Tour
Hungry for a local Bold North Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, Eat Street and Northeast Minneapolis on this Bus Food Tour.
You'll enjoy sampling food from a James Beard award winner restaurant featuring Eastern European specialties, at this family owned Polish restaurant. You’ll also visit “Eat Street” - serving up authentic German food from a family owner restaurant that literally started in front closet.
Other stops include some local favorite – the cheese curds, Minnesota style pizza, local candy/chocolate tours, and much more!
Along the way we’ll also see the sites including the Mill City Museum, Guthrie and the historical Stone Arch Bridge and St. Anthony on Main. You’ll learn about the history of a few unique Minneapolis neighborhoods, taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation of all the is Bold North.
11- 2pm Daily Sunday January 28th – Monday February 5th
- James Beard award winner - featuring Eastern European specialties and their pierogi
- Since 1965 this German family owner restaurant made from scratch spaetzel
- Making pizza since 1963 this "Minnesota style" pizza served up in squares and features sweet and garlicky sauce and the mega-blanket of cheese
- We might be the land of 10,000 lakes and even craft breweries - Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- From a German restaurant that literally started as a front closet; sink your teeth into this German favorite the ham and sauerkraut ball
- Home of the famous deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Over 62 years, this classic polish restaurant serves up their very popular homemade sausages and sauerkraut
- Local favorite since 1932 creating their family recipe of fine chocolates to be savored
*Tastings subject to change without notice. We can accommodate most food restrictions
$65 per person
South 9th Street and Hennepin Ave
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine.