Craft Brew Hop
Join us for an afternoon or evening of fun and experience the craft beer boom! We have some amazing breweries lined up that are the latest and hoppin' places in town! You will be given the opportunity to taste flagship, seasonal and local favorites on these tours! Have a great time on our luxury transportation and don't worry about the hassle of transportation in between breweries!
Breweries change each day of the week!
- 6pm Thursday
- 6pm Friday
- 6pm Saturday
- Plus additional tours times celebrating Frozen Faceoff on St. Patty's weekend. Friday March 16th noon and Saturday March 17th at noon. Please click HERE to book that time.
- Sample local craft beer - pint at each location included
- Bottled Water
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time and help select your craft beer
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Enclosed luxury coach (available year round) or our new open air bus (available during warm months only)
- Special brewery discounts
Pick Up Location Information
825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis MN 55402 - Outside of Rock Bottom Brewery in LaSalle Plaza
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in, make sure to bring your ID!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
This tour includes our fun open air bus April - October, and our luxury coach November - March
Public tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Winter Weather Policy: A tour could be canceled if winter weather travel is not recommended in Minneapolis/ St. Paul Metro area due to extreme ice or blizzard conditions. If Twin Cities Brewery Tours needs to cancel a tour due to this, it will be rescheduled for a later date. If you are not available on this later date, your ticket may be used towards one of our other tours. You may also transfer your ticket to another date our brewery tour is scheduled.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.
*Breweries subject to change without notice