All Pints North Experience Tour
As a proud partner of the MN Craft Brewers Guild, join us Saturday, July 27, 2019 for an eventful day on our All Pints North Experience Tour. This is one of the most anticipated beer events of the summer! We will start the day off enjoying a customized doughnut and coffee from one of our very own local partners, Angel Food Bakery. Then we will venture up to Duluth on our luxury coach bus with an exclusive stop in Superior at a hidden gem, Thirsty Pagan Brewing. Here you'll experience a behind the scenes tour plus enjoy their outdoor beer garden with some of the best pizza and beer around. Pizza buffet and any pint of your choice is included.
We will bypass the long lines to get into All Pints North festival! Many special exclusive brews will be at this event that you will not want to miss!
We will provide luxury air-conditioned transportation, ease of getting around for the day and will create exciting memories! You will not want to miss out on this beertastic day! Buy your tickets before they are gone!
Pick up and drop off is at the Ramada Plaza in Minneapolis. We are hooking you up with a special hotel discount along with free shuttle service to those within a 5-mile radius. A few stops included within the radius are Bent Brewstillery, Wander North Distillery and more!
- Saturday July 27, 2019 10:00am-9:30pm
- Ticket to All Pints North - value of $50+
- Round trip Transportation in our luxury air conditioned motor coach
- Unlimited sampling of craft beers at All Pints North
- VIP entrance to All Pints North Festival, no waiting in lines!
- Behind the Scene Tour at Thirsty Pagan Brewing
- Pizza buffet and your choice of pint of beer at Thirsty Pagan
- Morning doughnut from Angel Food Bakery and coffee
- Souvenir tasting glass from All Pints North
- Snacks on the bus
- Bottled Water
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Discounted hotel rooms are available
$109 per person
Pick up location is at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St.Paul/Roseville (2905 Centre Pointe Dr, Roseville, MN 55113)
Public tours must have a minimum of 10 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.